Office.com/setup, Office Setup, Installation, and Activation
Microsoft Office is a complete and fully updated Office application for all your needs for home and business uses. It can be downloaded from Office.com/setup. It is the most used Office application across the world.
Microsoft Office comes with many different variants for both home and business users.
For home users, there are 3 different versions available right now:
- Office 365 Personal | 1 User | $ 69.99/year or $6.99/month | Apps Included Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher (PC Only), Access (PC Only). Services Included OneDrive, Skype.
Office 365 Home | 5 Users | $ 99.99/year or $9.99/month |Apps Included Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher (PC Only), Access (PC Only). Services Included OneDrive, Skype.
Office Home & Student 2016 for PC | 1 User | One-time purchase |Apps Included Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote. No Service Included.
On the other hand 3 different versions are also available for business users:
- Office 365 Business | 1 User | Yearly $8.25/month or Monthly $10.00/month | Apps Included Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access (PC Only). Services Included OneDrive.
Office 365 Business Premium | 1 User | Yearly $12.50/month or Monthly $15.00/month | Apps Included Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access (PC Only). Services Included OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams.
Office 365 Business Essentials | 1 User | Yearly $5.00/month or Monthly $6.00/month | No Apps Included. Services Included OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams.
From backing up files software, documents to the spreadsheet. Not only that you will be in full control and be able to send files and software directly through your share them on social media sites with a single click. Microsoft Office comes up with some of the exceptional features and one of the prominent is cloud service which means you can access your saved Microsoft office files anywhere in the world on any devices just by logging into your account. Isn’t it great to have something you love and need always with you without carrying your device?
Apart from this, Microsoft has also taken care of the particular needs of home and business users just by simplifying for them to setup office on their device. Therefore, almost all the Office Setup versions that can be downloaded from office.com/setup are available in two different categories, i.e. home and business. At present, Microsoft Office is available for almost all devices like PC, MAC, Tablets, Mobiles devices making it easy for the users to access their documents, spreadsheets, presentations anywhere at any point. To begin working with Office Setup, you need to go through the below mentioned Office activation processes.
- Visit Office.com/setup
- Get Your Office cloud Subscription Activated Now!
- Office.com/setup Online Process
- Download and Install Office 2016, Office 365, Office Home & Student
- Before you start installing Microsoft Office, make sure your system meets the requirements that are required for that particular version of Microsoft Office you want to setup. Another factor to take care of is that your computer system should have a reasonably fast internet connection. The faster the connection you have the less time it takes to setup the Office.
So here is how you can download and setup the Microsoft Office:
- You can download any Microsoft Office version by visiting office.com/setup. Be it Office Setup 2016, Office Setup 365, Office Home & Student Setup.
- Once you visit this web page you will be asked to “Sign in with your Microsoft account”.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft Account you can choose the second option “Create a new account”.
- Once you are signed in to your office account, you will be asked to enter the 25 character office product key.
- You will also be asked to choose the language and country from the drop-down menu before you begin office installation.
- Select the office product you want to install and click install for further instructions
Depending upon your web browser, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Internet Explorer or Edge browser: Click Run on the downloaded setup.exe file
- Mozilla Firefox: Save File then click Run on the downloaded setup.exe file
- Google Chrome: Setup file will be downloaded automatically once you click on install.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen “do you want to allow this application to make changes to your device” in other words “do you want to install this program on your device, In that case, click “Yes” to begin the installation process.
- Now, wait for the installation process to finish. Once done a pop-up will appear on the screen that you can use your Office.
- In some of the cases, you will be asked to sign in with your Microsoft Office account before you begin using your program.
- Microsoft Office application short icons like (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook) will be on the home screen (desktop). Don’t worry if you are unable to see icons on your home screen. Just click on the “Windows Button” on the bottom left screen and look for the Icons.
- Another way to find the icons is to visit the C Drive of your computer. Then click Program Files > Microsoft Office. There you will find the shortcuts of the recently installed Office application. Drag them to your home screen or you can right click on them one by one and choose the option “send to desktop create shortcut”.
- That’ it, you did it. You have your Microsoft Office installed and activated on your computer.
For more help read our Blogs section.