Step by step instructions to Create a New Folder in Outlook.com
To include another best level envelope to Outlook.com, sign in to your record on the web and after that:
1. Hover your mouse over Inbox on the route board to one side of the fundamental screen.
2. Click the, in addition, to sign that shows up by Inbox.
3. Type the name you need to use for the new custom envelope in the field that shows up at the base of the rundown of organizers.
4. Click Enter to spare the envelope.
Step by step instructions to Create a Subfolder in Outlook.com
To make another organizer as a subfolder of a current Outlook.com envelope:
1. Right-snap (or Control-click) on the envelope under which you need to make the new subfolder.
2. Select Create new subfolder from the setting menu that shows up.
3. Type the new envelope’s coveted name in the field gave.
4. Click Enter to spare the subfolder.
You can likewise snap and drag an organizer in the rundown and drop it over an alternate envelope to make it a subfolder.
After you’ve made a few new envelopes, you can tap on an email and utilize the Move to choice at the highest point of the Mail screen to move the message to one of the new organizers.
Instructions to Add a New Folder in Outlook 2016
Adding another envelope to the organizer sheet in Outlook 2016 is like the web procedure:
1. In the left route sheet of Outlook Mail, right-tap the zone where you need to include the envelope.
2. Click New Folder.
3. Enter a name for the envelope.
4. Press Enter.
Snap and drag singular messages from your Inbox (or some other organizer) to the new envelopes you make to sort out your email.
You can likewise set up rules in Outlook to channel messages from particular senders to an envelope so you don’t need to do it physically.
Utilize Categories to Color Code Your Messages
You can utilize the default shading codes or customize them by setting up your class inclinations. To do this in Outlook.com, you go to the Settings Gear > Options > Mail > Layout > Categories. There, you can choose the hues and classifications and show whether you need them to show up at the base of the envelope sheet, where you snap to apply them to singular messages. You can likewise get to the accessible classifications from the More symbol.
To apply a classification shading to an email utilizing the More symbol:
1. Click on the email in the message list.
2. Click the three-flat spot More symbol at the highest point of the screen.
3. Select Categories in the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the shading code or classification you need to apply to the email. A shading marker shows up beside the email in the message list and the header of the opened email.
The procedure is comparative in Outlook. Find the Categories symbol in the lace and place a check in the case alongside hues you need to utilize or rename. At that point, click singular messages and apply the shading code. You can apply in excess of one shading code to each email on the off chance that you are an especially sorted out person.